Sayed Al-Ghuraifi: Ayatollah Qassim is Guarantee of Security & Stability in Bahrain, Our Responsibility is to Provide Him with Care
2017-12-01 - 10:22 p
Bahrain Mirror: Prominent Shiite cleric, Sayed Abdullah Al-Ghuraifi, has demanded medical care for the spiritual leader of the country's Shia majority, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
In a sermon he delivered at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque in Al-Qafoul on Thursday (November 30, 2017), Al-Ghuraifi described Ayatollah Qassim as a father of this nation whose heart "held all loyalty to this homeland to achieve security, unity and tolerance."
He further stated that Ayatollah Qassim "would not allow any evil or harm to hit this country or allow its peace and stability to be jeopardized."
"He was and still is the major guarantee of security and stability in the country and the shield protecting it from all dangers..."
Al-Ghuraifi called for providing the necessary treatment for Ayatollah Qassim, adding that "it is our responsibility, the regime and the people, to provide his Eminence with all the care."
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
comments powered by Disqus