Mother of Detained Child: Life of 60 Detained Children in Danger
2021-11-21 - 8:05 p
Bahrain Mirror: Mother of one of the young political detainees in Bahrain said that the lives of 60 children, who are arrested over political background, have become in danger after they launched a hunger strike against the deteriorating health conditions and return of scabies and other skin diseases.
Human rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh quoted a mother of a detained child as saying "60 mothers are concerned about their children's fate," wondering about the children's right and to what extent the Corrective Justice Law is applied.
Through their hunger strike, detained children in Dry Dock Prison are trying to get more time in the yard to expose to sunlight as part of skin diseases prevention. However, the prison administration further harassed them and threatened them with more restrictions.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour