Demands to Test Detainees after Spread of Coronavirus Symptoms
2022-01-21 - 7:20 p
Bahrain Mirror: Human rights activist Ibtisam Al-Saegh said she has received many calls from the prison, indicating that the symptoms the prisoners are suffering are the same as those of Covid-19 symptoms.
The prisoners say that the prison administration conducted rapid tests for them, but they were not informed of their results.
Al-Saegh said parents are concerned about the health of their detained children, calling for the formation of a team from the Ministry of Health to examine detainees in Jaw and Dry Dock prisons and make the results available.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour