Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
2023-03-24 - 3:48 p
Bahrain Mirror: Sources told Al-Bilad and Al-Watan newspapers that the government will refer the state's general budget 2023-2024 to the House of Representatives next week, on Monday.
The sources pointed out that "the budget will include the items contained in the government program, most notably raising the standard of living, which obtained the concurrence of both authorities (legislative and executive) to pass the government program."
The government's program included 6 subjects: raising the standard of living, the sovereign and legislative, infrastructure and environment, economic recovery and financial sustainability, community services, in addition to the government performance and digital transformation, according to Al-Bilad newspaper.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour